The SONIC two-handed collection of rods place all the remarkable benefits of Konnetic Technology in both of your hands. Its lighter weight and decidedly thinner profile are welcome assets over a long day of fishing, reducing casting fatigue and minimizing wind resistance for tireless casts. Thanks to the shaft’s significantly enhanced torsional stability, the rod recovers quickly as it moves through the cast, optimizing load carry and line speed for long, smooth, flawless casts every time. With power to lift heavy tips out of the water and the precision to place the perfect touch-and-go anchor, the SONIC Spey and Switch rods are great multi-discipline tools that cover most any swinging scenario.
Available in 11’6” Switch rods, the perfect length for smaller waters where there may be overhanging tree branches or steep grassy banks, and longer 13’6” Spey rods, fantastic for reaching out across a big run and swinging everything from the far bank to the inside water. Adorned in a Juniper shaft color and featuring a robust down locking silver anodized reel seat, enhanced stripping guides, and charcoal thread wraps that blend into the blank with gunmetal accents, the SONIC two-handed collection of rods are a stellar go-to addition to any anglers quiver. Designed on the water, hand-crafted on Bainbridge Island, WA.
- Wide grain & head length windows
- Optimized load carry for long, smooth casts
- More accuracy and lighter weight
- Konnetic Technology
- Juniper blank color
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Super Plus snub-nose half-wells cork handle
- Corrosion resistant downlocking anodized aluminum reel seat in Matte Slate
- Integrated “hidden” reel seat hook keeper
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Green model tag
- Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion